RF Body Fat Melting: Does It Really Work?
If you’ve been investigating fat removal methods, you’ve probably come across radio frequency (RF) body fat melting. If you’re not familiar with this technique, we’re here to give you the essential information so you can see if it’s right for you. This fairly new, innovative treatment has helped thousands of people get rid of stubborn fat and transform their bodies.
Radio frequency fat removal: The basics
The science behind RF body fat melting has been around for a while, but the application is somewhat new. This proven technology achieves fat reduction without downtime, making it hugely popular and extremely reliable.
A safe electrical current is delivered to the treatment area — the part of your body that just won’t let go of fat, no matter how much you diet or exercise. The current penetrates the skin and heats the region below, disrupting fat cell membranes. Radio frequency fat removal shrinks and destroys fat cells for long-lasting results.
Benefits of radio frequency fat melting
There are multiple reasons why so many people have turned to RF body fat melting to treat areas of the body they’re not happy with:
- You can use it on many spots, including the stomach, thighs, buttocks, arms, armpits, bra rolls, and love handles. It can even be applied to the face, chin, and jawline.
- It’s safe and non-invasive, making it the perfect alternative to surgery. Surgery for fat removal is expensive and entails general anaesthesia, which can put you at risk of complications.
- There’s no downtime afterwards, unlike surgery. You can immediately return to your regular routine without a painful recovery.
- Treatment sessions are completed in less than an hour. You can go on your lunch break or whenever you have a free window in your schedule.
- Radio frequency technology is backed by science and has been used for more than 20 years.
- The treatment sessions themselves are painless and relaxing, similar to a hot stone massage for many.
- We can use RF fat melting in combination with other treatment modalities to produce the best results in a plan customised just for you.
- The PowerShape device has a vacuum assisted hand-piece that increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage as fat cells are melted.
- You will start to see results immediately after your very first session, with even more of a difference noticeable a month or two later.
Suitable candidates for radio frequency fat melting
Now that we’ve answered the question “Does radio frequency fat reduction work?’ you’re likely wondering if you are a good candidate for this treatment. At Elite Body Contouring, we’ve found it particularly effective for people who haven’t achieved the fat loss they wanted with other methods, especially diet and exercise. If you’ve lost weight but still have some stubborn fat that won’t budge, this treatment may be what you’re seeking.
Sometimes the scale isn’t a good reflection of how your body looks. You can slim down and retain fat in spots due to genetics, hormones, age, and sex. Radio frequency fat removal lets you say goodbye to those final fat pockets you thought you’d be stuck with forever.
Why choose Elite Body Contouring for non-surgical fat removal
Just as there are many benefits to RF fat removal, there are multiple advantages to choosing Elite Body Contouring for your treatments. We didn’t become one of Sydney’s best clinics and a ‘most trusted’ on Google for nothing. Our 40 000 clients and hundreds of top reviews show how happy women and men have been with our treatments.
We use the latest in fat removal and body sculpting technology with medical-grade equipment that is safe, clinically proven, and TGA certified. Of course, our therapists have also undergone intensive training and certification to make us Google’s highest-rated clinic in Australia!
Book your complimentary consultation with us today
Are you ready to see how RF body fat melting could change your body… and life? Your first consultation is complimentary. During our first session, we will create a tailored treatment plan that will meet your vision and aesthetic goals. Reach out today to schedule your first appointment.