Refund, cancellation and appointment policy
All clients will be required to complete a consent form prior to their first appointment. Any change to your circumstances, either your personal details or medical history must be advised to our staff prior to any appointment. It is the client’s responsibility to disclose all medical issues to Elite Body Contouring. Elite Body Contouring can not be held liable for any unknown or undisclosed medical issues. To ensure you get your full treatment we require you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are late, we may not be able to provide your full treatment. Any adjustment made to your treatment time due to late arrival will result in your being charged for the full appointment. In the event we are unable to perform your treatment due to late arrival you will be required to pay for the full treatment. In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
Elite Body Contouring do not provide refunds for products or services as a result of change of mind. This does not exclude your rights for a refund under consumer law where there is a major problem with the product or service. In the event a refund is requested for medical reasons, we reserve the right to request you provide us with a medical certificate.
At the time of making your appointment, we require a $75 non-refundable deposit to be paid to secure your booking (excluding Consultation & Inbody Scans appointments). We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for any appointment cancellation, if the appointment is re-scheduled a minimum 48 hours prior to your appointment day, this deposit will be applied to the scheduled appointment. If you fail to reschedule your appointment with a minimum 48 hours notice, no transfer of the deposit will be applied. In the case of pre paid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited if we are not given 48 hours notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all sales and promotions advertised by Elite Body Contouring. Any additional terms and conditions relating to specific promotions will be available in clinic.
• Promotions can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Promotions apply only to full priced treatments.
• Promotions are not refundable or transferable between clinics or clients.
• Packages are not able to be split between clients or used at any other clinic other than the clinic which it was purchased at.
• Treatment packages are not able to be altered.
• Promotional pricing will only apply to new bookings made and paid for during the promotion period. Promotional pricing will not apply to bookings already made.
• Promotions are for a limited time and are subject to availability. Elite Body Contouring may end a promotion at any time without prior notice.
• Elite Body Contouring therapists have the right to refuse treatment of any client in circumstances where the therapist deems the treatment to be unsuitable.
• All packages are valid for use for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Any treatments not used within a 12 month period will be forfeited without refund.
• Elite Body Contouring will use its best endeavours to have your treatment performed by the therapist of your choosing, there is no guarantee of this and refunds will not be given in the event a therapist is unavailable to perform your treatment.
Results from treatments may take up to 12 weeks to show results and results will vary from client to client. If you are dissatisfied with your results or experience an adverse reaction you agree to provide us with any information requested by us so we can assess your issues, this includes the provision of photographs. If you refused our request for information it will impact on our ability to assist you.