back to top
Image Alt

LIPOcel Body Sculpting

LIPOcel Body Sculpting is the latest, non-invasive treatment for permanent fat reduction and precision body sculpting, without any pain or downtime. Elite Body Contouring is proud to be the first body contouring clinic in Australia to have access to this medical grade listed, fat reduction HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound) system. LIPOcel Body Scultping can target large areas of the body (full stomach, love handles, and thighs) in a single treatment. The procedure is not limited to applicators. You also leave the treatment with absolutely no downtime or visible marks.

LIPOcel Body Scultping uses High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to destroy fat cells as well as tighten the skin without damaging skin tissues.

LIPOcel is designed to eliminate unwanted deposits of stubborn subcutaneous fat without any downtime or surgery. LIPOcel is a safe and effective procedure delivering HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) energy precisely into over 1.3cm deep under the skin destroying fat cells. The unique patented LIPOCel contact cooling system reduces the hand piece surface temperate down to just 5 degrees making the treatment comfortable for the client.

Benefits of LIPOcel Body Sculpting is that is is not just a permanent fat reduction treatment, but it also works at tightening the skin. The treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive: completely safe and easy. LIPOcel is also extremely effective, thanks to the high temperature of the targeted area, and you feel minimal pain and downtime thanks to the chill cartridge. It is a quick and easy treatment fat reduction treatment that can treat the area of the body in only 45 minutes.

LIPOcel Body Scultping targets the following areas of the body:

  • upper and lower stomach
  • bra rolls
  • arms
  • love handles
  • under the buttocks
  • inner and outer thighs
  • around the knees
  • back fat
  • chest “man boobs” (targeting males)

Am I a suitable candidate for LIPOcel Body Sculpting?

LIPOcel Body Sculpting HIFU is suitable for people who have stubborn, subcutaneous fat deposits that they cannot shift with diet and exercise alone. Please note that LIPOcel is not a weight loss treatment. It does not treat obesity, and it also does not replace the benefits of a healthy and balanced diet and regular exercise.

 

How does LIPOcel Body Scultping work?

Elite Body Contouring features this highly advanced stubborn fat reduction treatment known as LIPOcel through a HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound). This device is able to minimise subcutaneous fat in a non-surgical, pain free and easy way.

Firstly, our highly trained body contouring staff will mark a treatment grid on the area that will be treated on your body. Water is then sprayed on top of the treatment area, then the LIPOcel hand piece is applied systematically and evenly.

The temperature on the LIPOcel hand piece is raised to 70℃+, which is the amount needed to burn the subcutaneous fat. Then the chill cartridge in the LIPOcel device is applied to 5℃ to increase the energy transfer of the ultrasound and ensure the client feels little pain.

 

How many treatments do I need to have?

On average we recommend between 2-4 treatments of LIPOcel Body Sculpting for our clients spaced 4 weeks apart.

 

Does the treatment hurt and is there any downtime?

LIPOcel Body Scultping is a non-invasive treatment that requires no downtime. The fat reduction procedure takes about 60 minutes, depending on the area of the body that is treated, and is completely pain free, thanks to the patented contact cooling cartridge used to cool down the skin during the process.

LIPOcel-HIFU-Body-Sculpting
LIPOcel-HIFU-Body-Sculpting

Before & After

Immediate results from LIPOcel Body Sculpting: permanent fat reduction

Here are before and immediately after images with clients from Elite Body Contouring who were treated with LIPOcel Body Sculpting: permanent fat reduction. Notice the immediate results after the treatment:

Please note:

Results for LIPOcel Body Sculpting: permanent fat reduction vary depending on the individual. We promote immediate results after the treatment, but it takes on average 8 weeks for the results to take full effect. On average 10% of the results show immediately after the treatment and the other 90% take roughly 8 weeks to kick in.

LIPOcel Body Sculpting Pricing

Treatment Area
Single treatment
Upper Stomach
$998
Lower Stomach
$998
Bra Rolls
$998
Male Chest (Man Boobs)
$998
Anterior Axillary (Arm Pit Fat)
$998
Arms
$1,199
Love Handles
$1,199
Thighs: Inner
$1,199
Thighs: Outer
$1,199
Thighs: Rear
$1,199
Thighs: Inner & Outer
$1,699
Full Stomach
$1,699
Lower Stomach & Love Handles
$1,699
Buttocks
$1,699
Full Stomach & Love Handles
$2,199
Thighs: Inner, Outer & Rear
$2,599

Disclaimer

Individual results may vary.