Ultimate Guide To CoolShaping & Cryolipolysis
Even if you stick to a healthy, balanced diet and follow a regular exercise regime, some stubborn pockets of fat will never budge. Whether you’ve reached a plateau in your weight loss journey or are looking to slim and tighten certain bodily areas, cryolipolysis fat freezing is one of the most effective methods for removing excess fat.
A safe, non-invasive science-backed treatment that provides permanent body sculpting results, we’re breaking down everything you need to know about cryolipolysis and CoolShaping — including what to expect from the treatment, the benefits of fat freezing, and why it may be just what you need to boost your body confidence!
What is cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis is the latest advancement in permanent fat reduction. It involves the use of a high-tech cooling device to target and crystalise subcutaneous fat without damaging the surrounding tissue, muscle or skin. The state-of-the-art applicator tool suctions and freezes fat cells to -10 degrees Celsius, causing them to undergo a process known as apoptosis. During apoptosis, the dead fat cells are naturally processed and eliminated from the body through the lymphatic drainage system. Afterwards, the remaining cells in the treated area condense, leaving you with less overall fat and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
The advanced technique is based on numerous findings that fat cells are more susceptible to damage from cold temperatures. The extreme freezing temperature effectively injures these pockets of fat, triggering an inflammatory response in the body, which causes them to be excreted.
Over three months, you’ll see transformative results that slim and sculpt your figure, whether you target your arms, outer thighs, hips, love handles, or armpit fat.
Does cryolipolysis work?
Absolutely — we wouldn’t offer this pain-free treatment if it didn’t guarantee permanent slimming, tightening and sculpting results for all of our patients. CoolShaping has undergone extensive global studies and clinical trials, with outcomes proving it’s the ideal alternative to liposuction and other lengthy and painful procedures. Regardless of your weight or body composition, Elite Body Contouring’s CoolShaping technology is clinically proven to reduce fat in treatment areas by a whopping 20 to 40% each session.
The benefits of CoolShaping and cryolipolysis fat freezing
- A safe, non-surgical and non-invasive procedure — Unlike other treatments such as liposuction — which requires needles, anaesthesia and surgery — CoolShaping is non-invasive and non-surgical — so there are minimal risks and complications associated with this treatment. Although CoolShaping permanently removes fat cells, it cannot prevent the formation of new ones — so patients need to commit to healthy habits to maintain results.
- Cost-effective — You’re in and out of the clinic in less than an hour, making CoolShaping a cost-effective and time-saving alternative to other fat removal methods that carry many risks. Plus, cosmetic surgery can cost thousands of dollars, whereas our non-surgical treatments range from $449 to $749 a session, with discounted treatment packages available online.
- Cryolipolysis results, guaranteed — CoolShaping is a clinically studied and proven method of permanently removing excess subcutaneous fat. Unlike other fat reduction methods, it won’t create a lumpy or uneven skin texture as cryolipolysis doesn’t disrupt the surrounding tissue. During the months following your treatment, you’ll notice significant slimming, tightening and sculpting results that’ll boost your body confidence.
- You can treat multiple areas of the body — Cryolipolysis targets areas where the body stores stubborn pockets of fat. Whether you want to reduce fat in your arms, outer thighs, chin, hips, love handles or armpits, CoolShaping is tailored to your body composition so you can simultaneously target small and large areas. The more sculpting and slimming treatments you undergo, the more transformative results will be.
- No pain, downtime or side effects — CoolShaping, the device we use at Elite Body Contouring, provides a comfortable experience for patients. While you may experience slight redness in the treated area, you’ll be able to go about your regular routine immediately afterwards, with no downtime or recovery required.
- Improved self-confidence — Whether you want to banish specific pockets of fat causing the skin to sag or tighten and sculpt your figure after losing weight, CoolShaping and cryolipolysis fat freezing can help boost your confidence and self-esteem.
The CoolShaping treatment process explained
Following your initial consultation and an assessment of your body composition, we will begin your CoolShaping treatment by placing an antifreeze pad onto the area to protect the skin. The area then turns numb as the fat is gently drawn into a suction cup and held in place before the freezing process begins. After your treatment is complete, you can leave the clinic and go about your day as normal without experiencing any pain, swelling, bruising or adverse side effects.
Ready to sculpt and slim your figure? Book your cryolipolysis fat freezing treatment at EBC today
At Elite Body Contouring — Sydney’s most trusted non-surgical clinic — we know that everybody and every body is different. That’s why we take a tailored approach, working with our patients to understand their body goals before suggesting a recommended number of sessions or a combination of treatments.
With a team of skilled and trained clinicians who are well-versed in the latest body sculpting techniques, you can rest assured you’ll receive the best possible care when you book a CoolShaping session at one of our clinics. Our team will track and measure results through photographs and body composition scans throughout your treatments, so you can see real-life progress and the formation or results over a six-month-long period.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to stubborn fat once and for all, join the 40 000 people in the Sydney area who have had their bodies — and their lives — transformed and book your consultation online today. If you have any questions about CoolShaping or would like to learn more about expected cryolipolysis results, feel free to get in contact with our friendly team — they’re here to help you uncover whether this treatment is right for you, your needs, and your body goals. We look forward to hearing from you!