StimSure Muscle Stimulation Pre & Post Treatment Protocols
Thank you for choosing Elite Body Contouring for your StimSure Muscle Stimulation treatment.
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
StimSure Pre-Treatment Protocols
- Thin clothing may be worn (i.e. tights), however for comfort, thicker clothing layers can be removed.
- Any clothing containing metal (such as jeans) must be removed prior to treatment.
- Remove all jewellery and electronic devices prior to treatment.
- Do not use electronic devices such as mobile phones during treatment
- Our treatments are not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Please advise your therapist of any metal implants in any area of the body.
StimSure Post-Treatment Protocols
- It is normal to experience tenderness in the muscles over the next few days
- It is recommended to consume a meal or snack containing protein within 30-60 minutes post-treatment
- Allow 2 days before re-treating the same area with another
- You may treat up to 2 areas with StimSure on the same day
Combining Other Treatments with Stimsure:
Our Complete Cellulite Treatment can be combined with StimSure on the same day, however other treatments, including: LIPOcel Body Sculpting, Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing or HIFU Skin Tightening can be performed only after 7-days from your StimSure treatment. If you are interested in accelerating your results with a combined-treatment approach, please speak with your Therapist to help you plan out your ideal treatment schedule.
Maintaining Your Results
Please carefully review the information below which includes some important steps that you can take to ensure you will achieve the best possible results from your treatment.
Noway Collagen Protein
Sufficient protein intake is integral for repairing your muscles which is required for muscle growth, maintenance and recovery. Whilst eating at a calorie deficit during fat loss phases, it is particularly important to ensure protein intake is sufficient to prevent muscle loss. As collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, this collagen protein can feed this type of protein as well as feeding the other 60-70% of protein in the body.
Vegan Essential Aminos
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) supplements can assist with building muscle, decreasing muscle fatigue and relieving muscle soreness. Amino acids are responsible for repairing the muscle therefore are integral for muscle growth, repair and recovery. This is a great way for vegans as well as non-vegans who may not intake sufficient amounts of protein to ensure they get the most out of their StimSure treatments.
Creatine is a great supplement to improve performance as creatine boosts energy production in the muscles during intense exercise. Creatine enables higher workout volume in a training session which is integral for long-term muscle growth. As the supplement can improve cell signalling, this aids muscle repair and growth.