2 Non-Surgical Ways To Reduce A Double Chin
Whether it’s sagging skin, genetics, age or a fluctuation in weight, the layer of submental fat that can form below the chin can cause cosmetic concerns for many — impacting their confidence and self-esteem.
Ever wondered how to get rid of your double chin? When it comes to reducing this sagging layer of fat, there are plenty of surgical options available. But if you’re not interested in going under the knife, don’t worry — there are two non-surgical ways that EBC offers to achieve the same incredible results! If you’re looking for the best non-surgical way to get rid of a double chin, read on to find out how you can reduce it today.
There are several non-surgical ways to remove a double chin. There are some devices that can be worn around the neck to help strengthen the muscles in the chin and neck. Another way is by performing exercises that help tone the muscles in the chin and neck. You can also use topical treatments such as creams or patches that help to tighten the skin and reduce fat accumulation in that area. None of these are as effective, long-lasting and reliable as the options offered by Elite Body Contouring.
HIFU chin sculpting explained
HIFU chin sculpting is a new, minimally invasive treatment that uses high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) that contours, tightens and sculpts the fat to get rid of double chins. It’s a great alternative to surgery for those who want to improve the appearance of their chin without downtime or a lengthy recovery process. HIFU chin sculpting is a quick, easy, and affordable way to improve the appearance of your chin — and it takes just a few short visits to our clinic to see transformative results.
Whether you have a small layer of fat or excess skin that noticeably sags around the chin, this quick and easy sculpting treatment will target your biggest beauty concerns to enhance your confidence. With minimal downtime and easy recovery, the only side effects you’ll experience are mind redness and swelling at the treatment site. By icing the area, these symptoms will disappear in just a few hours — making it one of the best non-surgical ways to get rid of a double chin.
The many benefits include:
- Minimises the double chin pocket — Chin sculpting removes dead fat cells, so they’re gone for good.
- TGA approved — The Therapeutic Goods Administration has approved the technology used by Elite Body Contouring.
- Jawline contouring — This treatment doesn’t just reduce chin fat, it also lifts, firms and tightens the skin around the chin — leaving you with a more pronounced neck and jawline.
- No downtime — This is a non-surgical procedure, so you won’t experience excessive swelling or bruising, meaning you can go back to your daily routine right after your treatment.
- No anaesthetic — You won’t need any anaesthetic, so don’t worry about having to mentally prepare for anything invasive or painful.
Chin freezing is a new and innovative procedure that helps contour the chin and jawline. It can help reduce the appearance of a double chin and give you a more defined jawline. This non-invasive treatment is highly effective and takes around 30 minutes to complete.
As Chin Freezing works by destroying fat cells, it is a permanent solution for fat reduction of the double chin area, with results continuing to develop and show anywhere from 2-3 months post-treatment. This cosmetic treatment is an excellent option for those who want to subtly or drastically improve their appearance and get rid of a double chin.
There are several amazing positives to take away from this treatment, including:
- Permanent reduction — Using a unique cryolipolysis fat freezing technology, this procedure has permanent results that’ll improve your confidence.
- TGA approved — The Therapeutic Goods Administration has recognised and approved the technology used in this treatment.
- No surgery — There’s no reason to go under the knife for this treatment — you’ll save time, money and stress.
- No downtime — You won’t experience any side effects that will impact the rest of your day. You can immediately go back to work after the procedure is completed.
- Quick sessions — Treatments last roughly 30-45 minutes, so you won’t have to worry about cancelling your entire day to undertake this treatment — you can even do it on your lunch break.
The procedure is performed using a special, high-tech device that cools fat to a temperature of -10 degrees Celsius, which causes the fat cells to freeze and dissipate. Over time, these dead cells are naturally eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system.
Elite Body Contouring is proud to offer this innovative treatment to all of our clients. We encourage you to take a look at our previous client results and see for yourself how amazing the transformations are. Our clients leave our clinics looking and feeling great, thanks to the helpful team and technology available at Elite Body Contouring. To get rid of a double chin, you need the right equipment and the right Therapist — both of which we offer in all of our clinics.
Elite Body Contouring offers the best non-surgical way to get rid of a double chin
Reducing your double chin has never been easier and more accessible. We proudly offer these services across many areas in Sydney, ensuring that booking is simple.
Elite Body Contouring offers two fantastic options for chin sculpting — chin freezing and HIFU. Both of these treatments are safe, effective, and non-invasive, making them a popular choice for those who wish to target and treat their biggest beauty concerns. Our innovative, science-backed treatments can help to lift, shape, sculpt and tighten the skin around your chin for a more youthful appearance.
When you visit one of our clinics, we’ll conduct a 30-minute free consultation where we’ll listen to your concerns, assess your facial structure and recommend the best course of treatment to get rid of your double chin.
So, if you’re interested in learning more about either of these treatments, check out our blog and call us today to book an appointment! We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on addressing your biggest beauty concerns.