Is A Non-Surgical Butt Lift A Safer Option?
As the demand for a more rounded, lifted and voluptuous bottom increases, so does the number of people willing to undergo risky surgery to achieve desired results. But what if we told you there was a safer, non-invasive alternative that could produce the same outcome? Combining innovative radio frequency, low-level laser and Vacuum Roller technologies, it’s never been easier to turn your dream body into a full-blown reality. And with no downtime, recovery or lengthy post-procedure steps to follow after a non-surgical, non-invasive BBL, you can enjoy a sculpted, tight and peachy derriere in no time!
Whether you want to softly enhance your curves or have a butt that rivals Kim Kardashian’s, this blog will unpack everything you need to know about surgical and non-surgical BBLs, including what treatment option is safest and best suited to your needs.
What is a non-surgical, non-invasive BBL?
As the name suggests, a non-surgical BBL is a treatment performed by a specialist to alter the shape, size and appearance of your bottom. Rather than liposuction, an invasive fat transfer or implants, this pain-free treatment combines innovative, state-of-the-art technologies to melt fat cells while simultaneously tightening and contouring the skin.
While most clients undergo a handful of treatments for the best results, you can expect to see transformative changes in the appearance of your buttocks within one to two weeks. It’s a win, win!
Which is safer — BBL or implants?
While it ultimately comes down to what you feel comfortable with and what your specialist recommends, a non-surgical BBL is usually the safer alternative. Unlike a traditional Brazilian butt lift surgery, non-invasive treatment alternatives do not require needles or a general anaesthetic — so the risk of complication or infection is lowered.
Here are a few other dangers that come with going under the knife and opting for a surgical procedure:
- You may experience short-term nausea following general anaesthesia.
- You’ll experience pain, swelling, bruising and tenderness after your surgical procedure.
- You’ll have visible and prominent scars that require consistent care and attention post-surgery.
- Asymmetry or unevenness of the buttocks is a possibility.
- You may experience numbness around the operation site — this may take many months to heal.
- Possible need for a blood transfusion for patients who require the removal of a large amount of skin.
- You may experience an allergic reaction to sutures, dressings or antiseptic solutions. Skin that does not heal may require a skin graft.
- There’s a risk of heavy bleeding from the incisions — and fat with poor blood supply may be discharged from the surgical wounds, leading to further complications.
- After your surgery, dressings and bandages are applied to your incisions to minimise swelling and support the area as the site heals. As a result, you will need to take time off work and avoid heavy lifting, strenuous exercise and swimming until your surgeon gives you the green light.
While the extensive list of risks associated with a surgical BBL deters many from opting for this procedure, it does benefit some. Not only can surgical implants give you more lift and volume — which is particularly helpful for patients left with sagging skin from weight loss — but the results can be more consistent. Because implants are created from synthetic materials, they will not change over time like fat can.
The benefits of opting for a non-invasive BBL treatment
If the above risks associated with a traditional BBL procedure didn’t scare you off, numerous benefits come with opting for a non-invasive treatment alternative. This non-invasive treatment is cost-effective and does not require incisions, injections, anaesthetic or significant downtime from daily life — so you can return to your activities as usual as soon as you leave the clinic.
While it can take up to six weeks for swelling to subside after a surgical BBL, no pain, bruising, recovery or scarring is associated with a non-invasive BBL. Treatments like PowerShape rely on the strength of the human body to deliver gradual results. Plus, if you’re unhappy with the shape of your buttocks after one or two treatments, you can book follow-up sessions until you achieve desired results. A surgery-free BBL is easily customised and tailored to suit your body type and goals, and a quick glance at non-surgical BBL before and after images will give you more reasons than not to opt for a bodacious body without going under the knife.
PowerShape — the best non-invasive BBL treatment
PowerShape, the non-surgical BBL treatment we offer at EBC, involves using a headpiece that glides across your skin in a circular motion to stimulate the area. It combines several of the most effective non-surgical treatments to break up and melt fat while lifting and toning the area.
PowerShape has a three-pronged approach:
- Ultrasound Fat Cavitation — Low-frequency ultrasound waves are used in a circular, targeted motion to break up fat cells, melting them away as the cells disintegrate. This is particularly effective for addressing stubborn pockets of fat that aren’t responsive to exercise.
- Radio Frequency Fat Melting — Also known as RF technology, this solution works by using a safe electrical current to warm the dermis layer of the skin. Fat cell membranes are disrupted within this collagen-rich layer for long-term improvements to cellulite and dimpling around the buttocks.
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening — Finally, RF skin tightening is used to tone and lift the skin in the treated area. It helps to give the skin elasticity and bounce, making for tighter and more toned results.
While the non-surgical BBL before and after images speak for themselves, the longevity of results varies depending on your unique body composition and a range of lifestyle factors. To maximise the effectiveness of the treatment, you can undergo multiple sessions — with 8 to 10 usually delivering the best outcome.
Book your non-invasive BBL treatment at Elite Body Contouring today
As the leading provider of non-surgical body contouring solutions, you can trust in our reputation and rest assured that our clients leave our clinics looking and feeling their best. With a team of well-trained specialists who use devices equipped with award-winning technology, we’ve helped thousands of Australian men and women reach their body goals — without surgery or endless hours in the gym!
If you’re ready to get started, check out our impressive treatment reviews before booking your complimentary consultation with our team. During your first session, we will assess your goals and body composition before advising on the right combination of treatments. Depending on the shape of your buttocks, we may suggest PowerShape combined with LIPOcel to tighten the buttocks while removing stubborn pockets of fat around the thigh area. We’ll then develop a tailored treatment plan to maximise results and boost your confidence.
Looking for more non-invasive, pain-free body contouring solutions? From cellulite reduction and skin tightening to facial rejuvenation and muscle toning, we have so many treatments waiting for you to discover and take control of your appearance.