If you’re considering chin sculpting for a more desired profile, non-invasive chin sculpting at Elite Body Contouring is the way to go. Why go under the knife when you can opt for one of our non-invasive chin sculpting treatments with no pain or downtime? We’re here to talk you through our non-invasive chin sculpting treatment options and chin sculpting before and after treatment care advice to help you get the best possible results.
Non-invasive chin sculpting treatments at Elite Body Contouring
If you’ve been researching chin sculpting online, you’ll find that chin sculpting recovery from surgery is costly and leaves a long, painful recovery time that restricts your day-to-day activities. Fortunately, at Elite Body Contouring, we’re proud to provide the following safe, non-surgical alternatives to treat a double chin:
- Focus Dual® HIFU non-surgical facelift — This chin sculpting treatment tightens the skin around the face and neck. It stimulates collagen production to restore skin elasticity and prevent sagging, promoting younger-looking skin.
- PowerShape RF face skin tightening — Radiofrequency (RF) technology smoothens and firms your skin texture and lifts and tightens the skin around the face and neck.
- Focus Dual® HIFU chin sculpting — This treatment permanently reduces fat and tightens skin in the same session, gradually forming new collagen and elastin to lift and tighten the chin and jawline.
- CoolShaping cryolipolysis chin freeze — If you’ve recently lost weight but are still experiencing a pronounced double chin, this non-invasive chin sculpting treatment permanently reduces 20-40% of fat cells beneath the chin with every session.
During your initial consultation, your therapist will advise you on which chin sculpting treatment best suits your needs and address any concerns you may have.
Chin sculpting before and after treatment advice
While our non-invasive chin sculpting treatments don’t require downtime, we urge our clients to follow our pre and post-treatment care advice for the best chin sculpting results:
Before treatment, you should:
- Avoid injectables near treatment areas 4 weeks prior.
- Avoid facial peels 4 weeks prior.
- Avoid microdermabrasion 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid having laser treatments on the area 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 48 hours before (we cannot treat sunburnt skin).
- Avoid skin care containing active ingredients (i.e. vitamin A, vitamin C, AHAs and BHAs) 3-5 days before treatment.
- Advise us before your appointment if dental implants or metal plates are in the treatment area.
- Shave your skin in the treatment area.
You must not seek HIFU treatment if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are taking any acne, skin thinning or photosensitive medication such as Roaccutane. We cannot treat your skin as there is a risk of burning.
- Have any open sores, acne, infection or skin sensitivity in the treatment area.
- Have previously had threads within the last 6 months.
Post-treatment, it’s normal for the area to feel warm — you may feel a flushed or tingly sensation. Take the following measures post-HIFU treatment for chin sculpting aftercare:
- Avoid waxing the treated area for 3-5 days.
- Don’t laser the treated area for 2 weeks.
- Avoid exfoliating the skin for 2-3 days.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid skincare products containing active ingredients (i.e. vitamin A, vitamin C, AHAs and BHAs) 3-5 days after treatment.
- Avoid hot baths, steam rooms and massages for 24 hours.
- Avoid sunburn during the healing process of the skin for 2 weeks.
- If the skin feels hot or sensitive, apply aloe vera or a cold compress to the area.
- Apply SPF 30 daily.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment after 12 weeks to review your progress.
To take proactive measures for chin sculpting before and after treatment, you must follow similar advice as above for RF, except you should avoid injectables 2 weeks before treatment. If you have dermal implants or any metal implants, including chin implants, we unfortunately cannot treat you with RF since the metal attracts the RF energy and the area can become quite hot and painful.
While the chin sculpting before and aftercare is similar to the above treatment advice, some key differences exist for our chin freeze treatment. To prepare for chin freeze treatment, you must avoid eating a heavy meal and fatty foods one hour before and after treatment. Avoid caffeine 2 hours before and after treatment and don’t consume alcohol 24 hours before and after treatment. You can expect to feel a slight tenderness and coldness in the treatment area immediately following the procedure.
During your initial consultation, our therapists will take the time to offer you chin sculpting before and after treatment advice. Our dedicated team will be there every step of the way to provide you with a detailed treatment plan for your chosen chin sculpting treatment and to follow up on your progress. In the meantime, feel free to read our pre and post-care advice for each of our non-invasive chin sculpting treatments.
Book a consultation with Elite Body Contouring for non-invasive chin sculpting
Our non-invasive chin sculpting at Elite Body Contouring is far from just a procedure — it’s a customised, non-surgical treatment alternative that will help you achieve your desired profile. From your initial consult to your follow-up appointments, you can rely on our experienced team of therapists to be there every step of the way. Our team is as invested as you in your journey to a more sculpted and refined chin. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team, who would be delighted to assist you further.