Cellulite Pre & Post Treatment Care
Thank you for choosing Elite Body Contouring for your Cellulite treatment.
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods 1 hour before treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours before treatment
- Avoid any alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid having any laser treatments on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 48 hours prior to treatment (we cannot treat skin which has been sunburnt)
- If the skin is red, irritated or broken, we cannot treat until the skin has completely healed
- Our treatments are not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please advise of any blood thinning or skin thinning medications you are taking
- Our Cellulite treatments must be had in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle which includes the consumption of at least 2 litres of water per day to achieve results
Combining Other Treatments with Cellulite Reduction:
Our StimSure Treatment can be combined with Cellulite Reduction on the same day, however other treatments, including: LIPOcel Body Sculpting, Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing or HIFU Skin Tightening can be performed only after 7 days from your Cellulite Reduction treatment. If you are interested in accelerating your results with a combined-treatment approach, please speak with your Therapist to help you plan out your ideal treatment schedule.
- The area may feel tender immediately after the procedure
- The treated area may be flushed, red and feel tingly
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours after treatment
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods for 1 hour after treatment
- Do not wax the treated area for 3-5 days
- Do not laser the treated area for 2 weeks
- No strenuous exercise for 24 hours after the treatment
- Avoid hot baths, steam rooms and massage for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid sun burn during the healing process of the skin for 2 weeks after treatment
- Drink plenty of water
- A review of your progress is recommended after 12 weeks during a scheduled follow-up appointment