HIFU Face & Neck Pre & Post Treatment Care
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
- Avoid injectables 4 weeks in or near treatment areas before treatment
- Avoid any facial peels 4 weeks before treatment
- Avoid microdermabrasion 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid having any laser treatments on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 48 hours prior to treatment (we cannot treat skin which has been sunburnt)
- Avoid skin care containing active ingredients 3-5 days before treatment (i.e. Vitamin A, Vitamin C, AHAs and BHAs)
- HIFU is not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have dental implants or metal plates in the treatment area please let us know prior to your appointment
- If you are currently taking any acne or skin thinning or photosensitive medication such as Roaccutane we cannot treat your skin as there is a risk of burning
- If you have any open sores, acne, infection or skin sensitivity in the area we cannot treat with HIFU
- We cannot treat with HIFU if you have previously had threads within the last 6 months
- Skin must be clean shaven prior to treatment
Combining Other Treatments with HIFU:
Our HIFU Treatment can be combined with RF Skin Tightening 7 days post treatment. If you are interested in accelerating your results with a combined-treatment approach, please speak with your Therapist to help you plan out your ideal treatment schedule.