RF Microneedling Pre & Post Care
Thank you for choosing Elite Body Contouring for your RF Microneedling.
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
- Prophylactic antiviral therapy should be prescribed for clients with a history of cold sores (Herpes Simplex) when treating around the mouth.
- Stop anticoagulants 7-10 days prior to treatment, if medically permitted.
- The client should shave the area to be treated 1 day prior to the treatment as long and dense hairs prevent electrode contact with the skin’s surface.
- Ensure to stop using any active products 5 days prior to treatment such as AHA'S(Glycolic Acid), retinol, Vitamin C Serums,
- No laser treatments , needling, Botox , filler treatment or chemical peels for 4-weeks prior to treatment
Combining Other Treatments with RF Microneedling:
Our RF Needling Treatment can be combined with a HIFU Skin Tightening treatment 4-weeks post treatment. If you are interested in accelerating your results with a combined-treatment approach, please speak with your Therapist to help you plan out your ideal treatment schedule.