LIPOcel Body Sculpting:
Pre-Treatment and Post-Care Protocols
Thank you for choosing Elite Body Contouring for your LIPOcel Body Sculpting treatment.
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods 1 hour before treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours before treatment
- Avoid any alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid having any laser treatments on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure (sun burn) on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- If the skin is red, irritated or broken, we cannot treat until the skin has completely healed
- Our treatments are not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please advise of any blood thinning or skin thinning medications you are taking
- If you have any metal implants in the area being treated unfortunately we cannot treat with LIPOcel. This is because the metal attracts the HIFU energy and the area can become quite hot and painful.
- Treatments must be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle, including the consumption of at least 2 litres of water per day to achieve results
- Drink plenty of water
- It is normal for the area to feel tender immediately after the procedure
- The treated area may be flushed, red and feel tingly
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods for 1 hour after treatment
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours after treatment
- Do not wax the treated area for 3-5 days
- Do not laser the treated area for 2 weeks
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours after the treatment
- Avoid hot baths, steam rooms and massage for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid sun burn during the healing process of the skin for 2 weeks after treatment
- A review of your progress is recommended after 12 weeks during a scheduled Follow Up appointment