HIFU Body Pre & Post Treatment Care
Thank you for choosing Elite Body Contouring for your HIFU Skin Tightening treatment.
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods 1 hour before treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours before treatment
- Avoid any alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid having any laser treatments on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 48 hours prior to treatment (we cannot treat skin which has been sunburnt)
- If the skin is red, irritated or broken, we cannot treat until the skin has completely healed
- Our treatments are not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please advise of any blood thinning or skin thinning medications you are taking
- If you have any metal plates or screws in the treatment area please let us know prior to your appointment
Combining Other Treatments with HIFU Body:
Our HIFU Body Treatment can be combined with RF Skin Tightening and StimSure 7 days post treatment. If you are interested in accelerating your results with a combined-treatment approach, please speak with your Therapist to help you plan out your ideal treatment schedule.
- It is normal for the area to feel warm immediately after the procedure
- The treated area may be flushed, red and feel tingly
- Do not wax the treated area for 3-5 days
- Do not laser the treated area for 2 weeks
- Do not exfoliate the skin for 2-3 days
- Avoid hot baths, steam rooms and massage for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid sun burn during the healing process of the skin for 2 weeks after treatment
- Apply SPF 30 daily
- Drink plenty of water
- A review of your progress is recommended after 12 weeks during a scheduled Follow Up appointment