Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing:
Pre-Treatment and Post-Care Protocols
Thank you for choosing Elite Body Contouring for your Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing treatment.
In order to maintain our high standards of safety and to maximise your results, we've listed some important information below which you should familiarise yourself with before you commence your treatment.
The information listed on this page contains essential details, requirements, and/or instructions which are important for you to know before you begin your treatment with Elite Body Contouring.
If any of the below apply to you or should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible prior to completing your treatment.
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods 1 hour before treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours before treatment
- Avoid any alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid having any laser treatments on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 48 hours prior to treatment (we cannot treat skin which has been sunburnt)
- If the skin is red, irritated or broken, we cannot treat until the skin has completely healed
- Please wear loose fitting clothing, no tight jeans etc
- Our treatments are not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please advise of any blood thinning or skin thinning medications you are taking
- Our Fat Freezing treatments must be had in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle which includes the consumption of at least 2 litres of water per day to achieve results
- Please ensure you attend your appointment with no patches or bandages covering the treatment area
Combining Other Treatments with Fat Freezing:
Our Fat Freezing Treatment can be combined with Cellulite Reduction, RF Fat Melting, RF Skin Tightening and StimSure 7 days post treatment, however our LIPOcel Body Sculpting and HIFU Skin Tightening can only be performed on the same area after waiting 4 weeks post treatment. If you are interested in accelerating your results with a combined-treatment approach, please speak with your Therapist to help you plan out your ideal treatment schedule.
- It is normal for the area to feel tender immediately after the procedure
- The treated area will feel cold after the procedure
- Temporary bruising and numbness in the treated area can also occur (although this is rare)
- Avoid hot baths, steam rooms and massage for 24 hours after the treatment
- Avoid sun burn during the healing process of the skin for 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hrs after treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours after treatment
- Avoid a heavy meal and fatty foods for 1 hour after treatment
- Do not wax the treated area for 3-5 days
- Do not laser the treated area for 2 weeks
- Drink plenty of water
- A review of your progress is recommended after 12 weeks during a scheduled Follow Up appointment